PULASKI, Va. (WFXR) — October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and throughout the month host Kianna Price has been talking with survivors, medical experts, and organizations who represent Breast Cancer Awareness. Today Kianna talked with Dr. Brandon Langlinais, radiologist from LewisGale Hospital Pulaski, about how 3D mammograms are used to detect breast cancer, and how they may be different from conventional 2D mammograms.
- Woman reported missing from Henry County since July
- Man dies after Monday shooting in Roanoke County
- Pinpoint Weather: Zeta arrives in Virginia, heavy rain and localized flooding possible Thursday
- WFXR News is the official media sponsor of Drumstick Dash 2020 supporting the Roanoke Rescue Mission
- Amherst County Schools confirm COVID-19 case at Amherst Elementary