ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — During the pandemic, seniors and other people in risk have been struggling to do everyday activities like go shopping to get household items. The feeding Southwest Virginia Community Solutions Center is dedicated to making life easier for the people who need our help. Kianna Talked with Cheryl Mosley, the director of the Community Solutions Center to talk about the household items drive.
- Franklin County High School remaining open amid COVID-19 outbreak
- EXPLAINER: What’s known about J&J’s vaccine and rare clots
- West Virginia approves $7M to build new veterans nursing home
- New $3,000 child tax credit: Payments to start in July – see if you’re eligible
- STD cases at ‘all-time high,’ CDC says