ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — During 2020, some of us have jumped onto the hottest fitness trends to get into shape, and some of us have not. Although it is not too late to think about getting some fitness gifts with the new year right around the corner. Kianna Price talked with Diane Simmons, owner of Simply Fitness by Diane today about some practical fitness gifts that can keep you healthy and motivated.
- Use of force expert says Windsor traffic stop involving Lt. Nazario was excessive force
- Virginia State University responds to treatment of alumnus Lt. Caron Nazario by police
- Isle of Wight and Virginia NAACP hold press conference on Lt. Caron Nazario & police brutality
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Jack Brown’s receives high distinction for its famous burgers