ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Blood donations are needed everyday to keep up with the intense demand, and the American Red Cross is always there to assist. Kianna Price talked today with Jackie Grant, Executive Director of the American Red Cross, Southwest Chapter, about the need of blood donations during the pandemic, and what services donating blood serves, such as platelets and plasma.
- #Flooding in WV and VA from your Point of View
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Justice updates state on COVID-19 and vaccines in WV
- Gun ban for public buildings, certain events goes into effect in Blacksburg
- Wizardry or AI? New service animates old still photos, bringing them to life