ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Being able to self check for diseases is an invaluable skill to have, and can often times be the difference in early detection. Today Kianna Price talked with Dr. Nalli Chavez, Bradley Free Clinic Gynecology volunteer about February being national self check awareness month.
- Wedding venue sues Gov. Northam regarding COVID-19 restrictions
- Pilot identified after fatal plane crash in Loudoun Co.
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Virginia GOP tries again to develop nomination plans