ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Being able to self check for diseases is an invaluable skill to have, and can often times be the difference in early detection. Today Kianna Price talked with Dr. Nalli Chavez, Bradley Free Clinic Gynecology volunteer about February being national self check awareness month.
- Driver brought to hospital after tractor-trailer overturns in Pulaski County
- Virginia boy who cut dozens of lawns for free now challenging peers to give back to their community
- Former VB investment advisor, Williamsburg attorney among sentenced in nationwide fraud scheme targeting elderly
- Rolling billboard in North Carolina with anti-vaccine message promoting ‘funeral home’ turns heads
- Campbell County first responders combat early morning fire