ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Living Local House Calls, Kianna Price talked with Jackie Grant, the Executive Director of the Southwest Chapter of the American Red Cross, about the benefits taking plasma if you test positive for COVID-19 antibodies.
- ‘My son was a hero’: 15-year-old killed after protecting his girlfriend, family says
- Law firm representing Lt. Nazario in $1 million civil rights case against Windsor police releases statement
- Joseph Siravo, ‘Sopranos’ actor, dead at 66
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold