BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Carlin Rafie with Virginia Tech Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise says “We talk about masks, distancing, and washing your hands, but rarely do we talk about healthy eating as a way to strengthen your immune function,” and today, Kianna Price talked to Carlin Rafie about eating well as a way to strengthen your immunity.
- Bill in the General Assembly would make community college free for certain Virginians
- Covington-based Facebook group renews push to ‘Help Solve Aggie Albert’s Murder’
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps