BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Carlin Rafie with Virginia Tech Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise says “We talk about masks, distancing, and washing your hands, but rarely do we talk about healthy eating as a way to strengthen your immune function,” and today, Kianna Price talked to Carlin Rafie about eating well as a way to strengthen your immunity.
- VDH reports 79 new COVID-19 deaths while total cases near 460,000 as of Thursday
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- Roanoke, Alleghany health officials warn those currently eligible for vaccination may have to wait until March
- Roanoke restaurant, Salem business team up to feed food-insecure families
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say