FARMVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Robert Russa Moton Highschool in Farmville is one of the birthplaces of the civil rights movement and has been transformed into the Moton Museum to celebrate the student walkout in 1951 that launched a movement. Kianna Price talked with Cameron Patterson, Executive Director of the Moton Museum about the history of the museum and future events.
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- Virginia will ease COVID-19 restrictions on May 15
- VDOT calls for litter-free roadways in honor of Earth Day
- Getting the best in local artisans with the Hello Spring Market
- Army officer pepper sprayed during Windsor traffic stop speaks publicly about the incident