ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Migraines are completely debilitating, and being able to operate throughout the day with one is near impossible. With the introduction of stress from quarantine and the holiday season, migraines can only become more and more frequent. So today Kianna Price talked with Tori Spelling, star of 90210 and mother of five to talk about how she is doing during quarantine and how she is coping with migraines.
- Officer that pepper sprayed Lt. Caron Nazario previously used force during traffic stop in another locality
- Suspect in FedEx mass shooting ID’d as ex-employee Brandon Scott Hole
- Norfolk PD investigating report that officer donated to Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense fund
- What’s the most-searched conspiracy theory in your state?
- Brookneal Police investigating recent vandalism, theft, property damage