ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — As Hispanic Heritage Month comes to a close, Kianna Price sat down with Living Local regulars, Jimmy Delgado and Kat Pascal, co-owners of FarmBurguesa in Roanoke, to talk about their experiences growing up in Southwest Virginia.
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Multiple weather-related road closures, fog warnings reported around Southside, New River Valley
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says