ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — 40% of United States businesses are women-owned. And although these businesses generate $1.8 trillion a year, female entrepreneurs work tirelessly overcoming their share of obstacles and frustrations as they climb to success. A female success story in the Roanoke Valley is a good friend of Living Local, Diane Simmons, owner of Simply Fitness by Diane.
- Crews battle house fire in NW Roanoke
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast
- VDH: J&J pause could last ‘days to weeks’; CDC confirms 45-year-old Virginia woman’s death under investigation
- Va. reports 12,000 ‘excess deaths’ during pandemic; Fatal overdose surge contributed
- Where does Virginia stand in new ‘best state’ poll?