ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — It is easy to see external barriers – lack of resources, a bad job, a bad boss, basically things that are completely out of our control as being the barriers. We can easily point to those things outside of ourselves and outside of our control as the problem or the barriers to reaching the next level much less our “genius zone”. In Guy Hendrick’s book the Big Leap there are a few questions that we need to ask ourselves about where the barriers actually live. Today on Coffee With a Coach, Kianna Price talked with Lynda McNutt Foster about breaking through to your “genius zone.”
- Robert Durst found guilty of murdering his best friend, Susan Berman
- Gabby Petito disappearance: Several law enforcement officers enter Laundrie family home
- What comes next after FDA panel’s rejection of Pfizer’s third booster shot?
- VFW post remembering New Bern WWII US Army private on National POW-MIA Day
- California mom accused of dragging 8-year-old 300 feet as girl tried to stop her from driving drunk