ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Communication between patients and medical professionals is incredibly important, but what if physician and patient don’t speak the same language. Today Kianna Price talked with Alex Miner, a Virginia Tech Carilion Medical School Student and Dr. Jack Perkins, about a program offered by the Bradley Free Clinic that will alleviate a language barrier in healthcare.
- Bill in the General Assembly would make community college free for certain Virginians
- Covington-based Facebook group renews push to ‘Help Solve Aggie Albert’s Murder’
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps