ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Communication between patients and medical professionals is incredibly important, but what if physician and patient don’t speak the same language. Today Kianna Price talked with Alex Miner, a Virginia Tech Carilion Medical School Student and Dr. Jack Perkins, about a program offered by the Bradley Free Clinic that will alleviate a language barrier in healthcare.
- WFXR Sports Sitdown : ACC Network Women’s Basketball Analyst Monica McNutt
- Upskilling and reskilling the workforce may be needed post-pandemic
- New York is ready for a new governor in 2022, NewsNation poll finds
- Virginia Voting Rights Act passes as Supreme Court case threatens federal protections
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls