ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Communication between patients and medical professionals is incredibly important, but what if physician and patient don’t speak the same language. Today Kianna Price talked with Alex Miner, a Virginia Tech Carilion Medical School Student and Dr. Jack Perkins, about a program offered by the Bradley Free Clinic that will alleviate a language barrier in healthcare.
- “I hope I make you proud.”: VT alum Marcel Lomnicky hopes third time’s the charm in search for Olympic medal
- Doping talk rears its head after Russian swimmers win
- Broadway will require audiences be vaccinated, wear masks when shows resume
- Vehicle doused with foam after catching on fire in Montgomery County
- Today in Tokyo: July 30, 2021 (Day 7)