ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Communication between patients and medical professionals is incredibly important, but what if physician and patient don’t speak the same language. Today Kianna Price talked with Alex Miner, a Virginia Tech Carilion Medical School Student and Dr. Jack Perkins, about a program offered by the Bradley Free Clinic that will alleviate a language barrier in healthcare.
- “We need help”: Roanoke restaurants struggling to hire workers
- Pulaski County animal rescue seeking donations for dog shot three times
- Gayle Manchin sworn-in as Federal Co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission
- Averett University to hold Nurse Pinning, White Coat Ceremonies Friday
- New rules could be in store for Wall Street after GameStop stock saga, SEC Chairman says