ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Today on Loving Living Local, Kianna Price talked with Debra Jones, Health Specialist with the Virginia Cooperative Extension about beginning the year healthy in a less stressful and more successful way.
- Parents outraged over student’s Confederate flag face mask demand action
- ‘I’ll kill them all’: Florida deputy accused of threatening feds at US Capitol
- Name of Virginia’s Camp Pendleton will be changed from that of Confederate general; new recommendation due next month
- Federal eviction ban extended through March 31
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims