ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — If there’s one thing that we all seem to need it is resilience. Resilience being the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. Are women more resilient then men right now? That is exactly what Kianna Price explored today on Coffee with a Coach with Lynda McNutt Foster, CEO of Cortex Leadership Consulting.
- Gayle Manchin sworn-in as Federal Co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission
- Averett University to hold Nurse Pinning, White Coat Ceremonies Friday
- New rules could be in store for Wall Street after GameStop stock saga, SEC Chairman says
- Drivers can expect delays on I-81 South near exit 114 next week due to paving
- Martinsville City Public Schools to hold drive-thru event for Decision Day