BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Over the past few months on Living Local we have talked with many medical experts on the show about the COVID-19 vaccine, although it seems as if there are more questions than answers. Dr. Laura Hungerford, Professor and Head of the Department of Population Health Sciences and VT Public Health Program was on Living Local to give us some answers to some pressing questions regarding the vaccine.
- Workers strike at Volvo’s Pulaski County plant
- VDH: 1,608 new COVID-19 cases; 15 new hospitalizations in Virginia as of Saturday
- Va. reports 1,063 adverse reactions with over 5 million COVID vaccines administered
- Prince Philip’s funeral live updates: Queens sits alone in chapel
- Pinpoint Weather: Seasonably cool temperatures, slight shower chances this weekend