ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia Tech and former Northside Vikings soccer midfielder Daniel Pereira announced on social media Wednesday he is going to forgo his final two years of eligibility to enter the 2021 Major League Soccer Superdraft.
Pereira announced he has signed a Generation Adidas contract ahead of the MLS SuperDraft, which is set for Jan. 21, 2021.
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021
- Former Liberty Flames player Emily Lytle signs with Virginia Tech
- William Byrd names new boys and girls head basketball coaches
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 2C Final/Glenvar at Appomattox County
- Friday Night Blitz : Region 5D Final/Mountain View at William Fleming