ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia Tech and former Northside Vikings soccer midfielder Daniel Pereira announced on social media Wednesday he is going to forgo his final two years of eligibility to enter the 2021 Major League Soccer Superdraft.
Pereira announced he has signed a Generation Adidas contract ahead of the MLS SuperDraft, which is set for Jan. 21, 2021.
- Pinpoint Weather: Generally dry across the region Sunday; widespread rain moves in Monday
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration
- VDH reports 3,792 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths as of Sunday
- Authorities recover body of woman swept away by Oregon landslide
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021