DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Sovah Health is asking people to help the Danville community by donating blood Friday.
According to Sovah Health-Danville, “We are in URGENT need of blood donations, especially type O-positive.”
Health officials say the blood donor center — which is located in Suite K of 159 Executive Drive in Danville — is open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 14.
Sovah Health-Danville says walk-ins are welcome to make blood donations
- Pulaski County Schools confirms employee at Pulaski County High School receives positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing Wednesday
- NTSB Report: Pilot decisions during attempted landing caused Dale Earnhardt, Jr. plane crash
- Lynchburg Education Association raises concerns over abrupt change to education model
- Missouri Governor tests positive for COVID-19