ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Western Virginia Water Authority will close the customer service payment lobby Thursday, March 19, in response to the Virginia State of Emergency.
Customers who have questions about their service should call (540) 853-5700.
Payments are accepted in the following ways:
- Online: Click here;
- Mail: Western Virginia Authority, P.O. Box 17381, Baltimore, MD 21297-1381;
- Automatic bank draft from a checking or saving account. Click here to register an account;
- Cash via drop box located at the Authority’s Customer Service and Administration Building, located at 601 S. Jefferson St.; and
- By phone: Call 853-5700 and press Option 5.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Vehicle crashes into building in Danville
- Filler-Corn releases statement on lack of disclosure of Virginia House member’s reported COVID-19 positive diagnosis
- Big Lick Comic-Con announces Flash Gordon star to make appearance at Roanoke event