BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – “Everything is SHUT DOWN!” That is what the four-year-old daughter of Ben and Rebecca McLennan had to say about what the coronavirus pandemic has done to her life.
This conversation started when the McLennan’s talked to their children about what is going on in the world.
The reaction of #BlakeHaven is quite possibly shared by many of us during these uncertain times, no matter what your priorities might be.
You can see one four-year-old’s perspective of social distancing and the COVID-19 quarantine below:
May we all be so wise and honest in the way we look at life.
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- Roanoke Fire-EMS rolls out two new ambulances with major upgrades
- UPDATE: Crews reopen I-81 North in Pulaski County following Wednesday’s fatal multi-vehicle crash; traffic still delayed for miles
- Wedding photographer captures Beirut explosion