ROANOKE COUNTY, Va (WFXR) – The Town of Vinton Treasurer’s office drive-thru window plans to reopen Monday, May 4.
Since March 23, all Town of Vinton-owned buildings were closed to the public in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
At this time all offices are conducting business by phone, email, or online.
- UPDATE: Police continue searching for individuals involved in Saturday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Pinpoint Weather: Weekend wraps up quiet, rain chances ramp up in coming days
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- With few in attendance, Hokies finally open 2020 season
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24