(WFLA) – Video shot by a television anchor at a crowded pool party at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri is going viral.
The cellphone video was filmed by KTVK anchor Scott Passmore on Saturday.
It shows a mass gathering of people violating social distancing rules set by the CDC.
“No COVID concerns here at the Lake of the Ozarks,” Passmore wrote on Twitter.
According to state data and CNN, about 11,800 people in the state have tested positive for coronavirus. Data shows 680 people have died.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery