AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will conduct free COVID-19 testing for the Craigsville community on Thursday afternoon.
According to VDH, the mobile COVID-19 testing site will be set up at the Craigsville Town Hall and Community Center at 18 Hidy Street from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 4. However, tests are only available on a first come, first serve basis, VDH says.
Health officials say people can visit the site and be tested free of charge, no insurance or appointments necessary.
In order to protect both visitors and healthcare workers, visitors are asked to wear a mask, keep a six-foot distance between themselves and others at all times, and let the healthcare staff know if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery