ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Valley View Mall in Roanoke has announced that, in keeping with Governor Northam’s executive order, the mall has closed effective at 7 p.m. Wednesday and will remain closed until further notice.
The Facebook post mentioned that certain restaurants are allowed to remain open as long as the orders are for take-out or delivery only.
- New numbers show that gun sales are surging in Virginia
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene
- What is a gender neutral pronoun
- Man arrested Monday night in connection with Danville shooting
- VDH: Confirmed COVID-19 cases climb to 3,333, deaths to 63; first cases reported in Craig County