ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Valley View Mall in Roanoke has announced that, in keeping with Governor Northam’s executive order, the mall has closed effective at 7 p.m. Wednesday and will remain closed until further notice.
The Facebook post mentioned that certain restaurants are allowed to remain open as long as the orders are for take-out or delivery only.
- Authorities on scene of ongoing incident in Wythe County
- Mustangs beat Muddogs, 9-2, to notch third win in a row
- No one hurt after structure fire in Roanoke
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- With efforts to grow wheelchair tennis, Hokies hope to fill void of adaptive sports in the area