HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Health officials just confirmed two new coronavirus cases in Henry County on Friday, April 17.
According to Nancy Bell, the Population Health Manager and Public Information Officer for the West Piedmont Health District, the first patient is a man in his 50s who is isolated at home with known exposure. His close contacts have been notified and isolated, Bell says.
In addition, a woman in her 50s is isolated at home and her close contacts have been notified and quarantined, according to Bell. However, Bell says the woman had no known exposure.
- Virginia beats Duke 38-20 in season opener
- LISTEN: NC State @ Virginia Tech Facebook livestream
- Greater Lynchburg Transit Company to begin offering Sunday bus service
- COVID-19 death toll at Deerfield Correctional Center increases to 14
- Politicians from across the region comment on Judge Barrett’s nomination to SCOTUS