ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke County Public School officials say one student has tested positive for COVID-19 at Cave Spring Middle School.
The school district says they are working closely with the Roanoke and Alleghany Health Department on contact tracing.
No word yet if any additional students or staff members were exposed.
- WV Senator Manchin says senate should not vote on Supreme Court nominee before the election
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- What a conservative Supreme Court means for abortion rights in Virginia
- After Prom Grand Finale is asking for your vote to help save lives