WASHINGTON (WFXR) — On Tuesday morning, U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine will take part in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee hearing focused on the country’s progress toward safely returning to school and to work amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Officials say Dr. Anthony Fauci, will serve as a witness in the hearing, as well as U.S. CDC Director Robert Redfield, Assistant Secretary for Health Brett Giroir, and Commissioner of Food and Drugs Stephen Hahn.
The hearing is set to start at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30 and will be livestreamed on Kaine’s Facebook page.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay moving toward Atlantic coast with 60 mph winds
- “I may have hurt my girlfiend.” New details in 20 hour standoff with Roanoke man accused of abduction, malicious wounding of Roanoke County woman
- Two University of Virginia football players test positive for COVID-19
- Washington and Lee University won’t compete in athletics during the fall
- House Dems urge Senate lawmakers to review police reform bill