ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The West End Center for Youth has announced on social media that a staff person from a partner agency has tested positive for coronavirus.
According to the post, this person is asymptomatic and has been intermittently present at the center, though the person has observed CDC guidelines.
The post also mentioned that the center will temporarily close and will reopen on Monday, July 27.
During that time, the facility will undergo a deep cleaning of its buildings.
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons
- Danville residents shocked by the earthquake, but no reports of injuries
- Animal control officers rescue injured owl from tangled fishing line in Virginia Beach
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast