ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The Roanoke Police Department has announced it will be assisting the Virginia Department of Health, as necessary, regarding the Order of the Governor limiting the gathering of 10 people or less.
“The Roanoke Police Department will be available to assist the Health Commissioner, the Board, and the local Health Department upon request, subject to the many other urgent matters that demand the attention of local law enforcement,” said a Roanoke spokesperson.
- VDH: 856 new cases of coronavirus, 25 new deaths as of Sunday
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- UVA identifies additional coronavirus cases in dorms after positive wastewater and individual tests
- Kanawha, Fayette, and Putnam counties move out of COVID-19 red tier
- Wythe County Sheriff’s Office investigates fatal shooting