NASHVILLE (WCMH)– Actress Reese Witherspoon’s clothing company is giving teachers a free dress as a way to say thank you, the brand announced today on social media.
The company posted to Instagram Thursday morning:
Dear Teachers: We want to say thank you. During quarantine, we see you working harder than ever to educate our children. To show our gratitude, Draper James would like to give teachers a free dress.
The southern clothing line was founded in 2015 and named for Witherspoon’s grandparents.
If you’re a teacher CLICK HERE to apply before Sunday, April 5th, 11:59 PM ET.
- VDH turning focus to contact tracing in hopes of containing COVID-19
- Feeding Southwest Virginia implements new changes to Summer Food Service Program amid COVID-19
- Becca Burns beats cancer twice and writes a book on the subject
- Blacksburg native Lanto Griffin wants to give back
- High School Fall Sports in Virginia are in limbo