PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Pulaski County Public Schools has announced three additional cases of COVID-19 in their district – two at Snowville Elementary School and one at Pulaski County High School.
According to social media posts, a staff member and a student at Snowville Elementary School have tested positive for COVID-19.
The post says the last day both were present at Snowville Elementary School was on Monday, Sept. 14.
Another post says a student at Pulaski County High School has also tested positive for COVID-19.
The post indicates the last time the student was present in school was Friday, Sept. 11.
On Wednesday, classes were conducted virtually at Pulaski County Schools. Both schools have been thoroughly cleaned, according to the posts, and will be ready to be reopened for in-class instruction on Thursday, Sept. 17 for students with last names beginning with L-Z.
- With few in attendance, Hokies finally open 2020 season
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- Lynchburg Police investigating malicious wounding, two hospitalized
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Virginia Tech enters season opener with limited roster and staff