(WFXR) – Governor Northam’s reopening plans have officially entered Phase 2.
Restaurants are now able to seat customers, at 50 percent capacity; indoor gyms are back open, at 30 percent capacity; and certain recreation centers are able to open their doors.
In total, the number of gatherings has been increased from a maximum of ten people to a new maximum of 50.
Our Daily Bread in Salem has entered Phase 2 reopening. View WFXR News’ Brianna Albizu’s story by clicking here.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery