NELSON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — One lucky couple who has had their plans soured by COVID-19 will get a chance to win and have their dream wedding brought to life with the help of a Nelson County winery.
Veritas Vineyard — located in Afton, Virginia — has partnered up with several vendors for their “Change the Date” sweepstakes, giving away a wedding to one deserving couple whose original wedding plans were affected by COVID-19.
Any couple who’s been affected by the coronavirus, whether it was canceled or delayed, is welcome to apply at Veritas’ website where a team of judges will narrow it down to the top three.
Once the top three is announced, the couples will be posted on Veritas’ Facebook page where the general public will select the winning couple.
Submission for the sweepstakes are now open and the deadline to apply is May 31.
- Liberty Flames Athletic Department pushes for equality
- Former Hokie Assistant Charley Wiles talks about coaching against Virginia Tech
- Hokies All Access Minute – September 23, 2020
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Protests erupt in Richmond following Breonna Taylor grand jury decision