NELSON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — One lucky couple who has had their plans soured by COVID-19 will get a chance to win and have their dream wedding brought to life with the help of a Nelson County winery.
Veritas Vineyard — located in Afton, Virginia — has partnered up with several vendors for their “Change the Date” sweepstakes, giving away a wedding to one deserving couple whose original wedding plans were affected by COVID-19.
Any couple who’s been affected by the coronavirus, whether it was canceled or delayed, is welcome to apply at Veritas’ website where a team of judges will narrow it down to the top three.
Once the top three is announced, the couples will be posted on Veritas’ Facebook page where the general public will select the winning couple.
Submission for the sweepstakes are now open and the deadline to apply is May 31.
- Former Hokie P.J. Horne transfers to the University of Georgia
- Lord Botetourt’s Miette Veldman named the Class 3 Female Athlete of the Year
- Officials in Montgomery County prepare for potential flooding
- Dan River’s Ethan Lewis named Class 2 Male Athlete of the Year
- Years after panic attack, Parker Albright looks to end stigma of mental illness among athletes