(WFXR) – McDonald’s restaurants across the country are offering frontline healthcare workers and first responders a free Thank You Meal at participating restaurants.
Going on now through May 5, McDonald’s says if eligible workers show their work badge, they can get an Egg McMuffin, Chicken McGriddle or Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit with any size soft drink, tea or hot coffee and a Hash Brown for breakfast. And for lunch or dinner, they can receive a Double Cheeseburger, 6-Piece McNuggets or Filet-O-Fish with any size soft drink, tea or hot coffee with an order of small fries.
McDonald’s says it “hopes [this] small token of gratitude offers a simple, feel good moment to the heroes at the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians.”
- Pinpoint Weather: Fall feel to the last weekend of the summer
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Poll workers in Floyd see large early voter turnout
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded COVID-19 risk map