LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Lynchburg is encouraging residents to make payments online, including to pay utility bills and taxes, as a safeguard to the spread of the coronavirus. Sending payments via mail is also encouraged.
While schools prepare for closures due to coronavirus concerns, Lynchburg government offices will remain open.
For online payments to the city, click here.
To pay parking citations or renew unexpired parking permits, click here.
- Self-care during COVID-19
- Mobile COVID-19 testing site to offer free testing in Lexington on Friday
- U.S. Senator Tim Kaine, wife test positive for COVID-19 antibodies
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- Surviving domestic violence or abuse during COVID-19