ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — In a cornavirus briefing, Dr. Thomas Kerkering talked about what staying safe in schools could look like in a global pandemic. Dr. Kerkering also touched on asymptomatic cases of coronavirus.
Dr. Thomas Kerkering, a professor of medicine and infectious diseases at Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine, is a member of the Roanoke City and Alleghany Health District communicable disease team.
- VDH: 818 new COVID-19 cases reported while total deaths climb to 2,299 as of Thursday
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
- Salango, Petsonk endorsed by United Mine Workers of America in West Virginia governor, attorney general races
- Danville drivers asked to avoid section of Piney Forest Road after crash
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends