LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – A representative from JCrew confirmed to WFXR News on Wednesday, April 22 that an employee at the Lynchburg Distribution Center has tested positive for coronavirus.
All employees were immediately notified and anyone who was in close contact with that individual has been quarantined.
The facility is closed and will go through a deep cleaning. WFXR was not told how long the facility will be closed.
Below is the official statement from a company spokesperson.
The Virginia Department of Health confirmed Wednesday that an employee in our Lynchburg Distribution Center has tested positive for Covid-19. We immediately notified all local employees, quarantined anyone who had been in prolonged close contact with the individual, and closed the facility for an additional deep cleaning. The health and safety of our associates, customers and communities is always our top priority, and we will continue to take all precautionary measuresJCrew Company Spokesperson
,including the use of mandatory temperature checks, promoting social distancing, conducting regular cleaning, and providing associates with masks.“
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Poll workers in Floyd see large early voter turnout
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded COVID-19 risk map
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee