(WJW) – Heidi Klum says she and her husband are awaiting the results of a coronavirus test.
The model and America’s Got Talent judge, 46, was absent from the show this week.
Klum says she’s been sick all week and her husband, who just returned from tour, is sick as well.
On her Instagram, she says she and her husband are staying apart until they get the results of their coronavirus tests they got Saturday.
She says they’re self-isolating until they get the results.
- One hospitalized following Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg, police say
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office investigating Saturday night shooting
- Amherst County Schools confirms COVID-positive case at Amherst County High School
- Hidden Valley Country Club raises over $15K for Carilion Children’s Hospital in weekend tournament