CRAIG COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — On Tuesday evening, health officials are set to hold free coronavirus testing for members of the Craig County community.
According to the Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts, the event will take place at the Craig County Health Center at 226 Market Street in New Castle from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30.
The site is open to the public and will offer free, confidential testing on a first come, first serve basis, health officials say.
The health districts say the tests that will be used at Tuesday’s event are diagnostic tests to identify current infections.
- Pinpoint Weather: Strong storms possible Sunday afternoon and evening
- Crews on scene at brush fire in Campbell County
- Man who was allegedly on the run from police crashes vehicle in Bedford County
- Roanoke Police investigate overnight shooting on Prillaman Avenue
- ‘I don’t feel brave’: Mom signs up to be COVID-19 vaccine volunteer