(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Tractor trailer wreck shuts down north lanes on Interstate 81 in Botetourt County
- Mark Dixon named Pulaski County head football coach
- Beth Denton named the Salem Spartans new head volleyball coach
- Former Hokie P.J. Horne transfers to the University of Georgia
- Lord Botetourt’s Miette Veldman named the Class 3 Female Athlete of the Year