RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Governor Northam has announced a new tool allowing Virginians to self-screen for coronavirus.
COVID Check is a free web-based telehealth tool that can help individuals identify their symptoms and determine what steps may need to be taken next.
The resource assists in identifying users who are at higher risk of COVID-19 and can help them find a testing site near their location.
It should be noted that this tool is not to be used in place of emergency medical care.
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- Richmond International Airport has 96% drop in passenger traffic in April
- NHL Commissioner: Regular season over, 24-team playoff in 2 cities
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic