RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – Governor Northam has announced a new tool allowing Virginians to self-screen for coronavirus.
COVID Check is a free web-based telehealth tool that can help individuals identify their symptoms and determine what steps may need to be taken next.
The resource assists in identifying users who are at higher risk of COVID-19 and can help them find a testing site near their location.
It should be noted that this tool is not to be used in place of emergency medical care.
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
- Virginia police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Friday night fire intentionally set at vacant Danville house, fire officials say
- VDH reports more than 1,300 new coronavirus cases while total deaths climb to 2,322 as of Saturday
- Pinpoint Weather: Warming up over the weekend