AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) – An Auburn University fraternity and one floor of a sorority dorm are now under a mandatory two-week quarantine after an undisclosed number of students tested positive for COVID-19.
Sister station News 3 is told Auburn University will release more information Wednesday. Initial reports indicate the total number of students impacted is less than 75.
The news comes just several hours after AU announced face coverings are now mandatory on campus, both indoors and outside. Masks have been mandatory inside for a while. The only exceptions are for designated areas and approved medical reasons.
- Pop-up food distribution events from Feeding Southwest Virginia
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- Wytheville man arrested for drug possession after police respond to ‘suspicious vehicle’ Tuesday
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test