FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Starting Wednesday afternoon, Franklin County officials will host a new series of weekly informational sessions about the local response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Franklin County officials say the first “COVID Community Conversations” show will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 22 with Nancy Bell — Population Health Manager and Public Information Officer for the West Piedmont Health District — as the first guest.
According to officials, the weekly series will feature other county, regional, and state officials who will provide the most up to date coronavirus information and answer questions from the public. If you would like your questions to be answered on air, you can call (540) 489-8812 or leave your question in the live stream chat on Franklin County’s website or Cable 12’s website.
You can watch the show every Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. on Cable 12 or Franklin County’s website.
- Severe lice infestation linked to girl’s death; parents charged
- Roanoke County Schools recognized for innovative efforts fostering deeper learning
- Are kids safe from coronavirus in school? Dr. Birx answers COVID-19 questions tonight on NewsNation
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Stimulus check update: Pelosi, Mnuchin do not reach agreement