ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – DMV Select services will begin resuming operations starting Wednesday, July 1 at the Noel C. Taylor Municipal Building at 215 Church Avenue, SW in Roanoke.
Before entering the building, citizens will need to be aware of the following:
- DMV Select will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. They anticipate a large number of people will take advantage of the service, so expect delays.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, only 10 customers will be allowed in line at one time inside of the building. Any number over this will be staged outside of the building.
- When citizens enter the building, they will be required to wear a face covering. One will be provided if needed. Hand sanitizer will also be made available.
- For a list of services provided by DMV Select, click here. Please be aware – DMV Selects do not issue Driver’s Licences, Learner’s Permits or Identification Cards.
- Many DMV services can also be accessed online by clicking here.
- Northam says Virginia won’t move forward with students in schools if the state can’t stay in Phase 3
- Roanoke City proclaims 2020 the “Year of Color, Light, and Motion” in honor of artist Dorothy Gillespie
- Video captures man breaking into Denver garage, home while family sleeps
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot