RICHMOND, Va. (WFXR) – The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has announced the reopening of three additional customer service centers to reopen on Monday, July 20, by appointment only.
Appointments are now being accepted, beginning July 20, at the following locations:
- East Henrico, located at 5517 South Laburnum Avenue, Richmond
- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. 6 p.m.; Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon
- Jonesville, located at 195 Hill Street
- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wytheville, located at 800 East Main Street, Suite 100
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon
Appointments are being accepted in three-month slots at any time on the calendar. Additional appointment slots are added to the end of the available 90-day period each day. Customers are encouraged to check back regularly to view the updated available times as locations and appointments are added daily.
Road skills testing appointment opportunities are available to those eligible. One month of appointment slots are available on the calendar. Additional appointments are added daily. Customers must first pass a knowledge exam before becoming eligible to take the road skills test. Those under the age of 18 must complete a state-approved driver education program, instead of taking a road skills test at DMV. Click here for additional details.
The DMV has announced the validity of driver’s licenses and identification cards set to expire on or before July 21, 2020 has been extended an additional 90 days, not to exceed Oct. 31, 2020. This extension is in addition to the prior extension of up to 90 days not to exceed Aug. 31.
- WV Attorney General warns consumers of Social Security scam
- Dukes of Hazzard star befriends woman living with multiple brain disorders
- VHA offering new Rent and Mortgage Relief Program
- Inmate dies at Chesterfield County Jail Sunday morning
- The eyes don’t have it: Masks upset classroom communication