HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Canterbury Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center disclosed Monday that eight additional residents have died of the novel coronavirus, putting the center’s death toll from the virus at 28.
The long-term care facility in Henrico County has struggled with an outbreak that has now killed at least 28 residents and sickened hundreds.
“It is with heavy hearts that Canterbury reports the virus has claimed the lives of 28 COVID-19 positive patients,” Jeremiah Davis, Canterbury’s administrator, said Monday.
- Becca Burns beats cancer twice and writes a book on the subject
- Blacksburg native Lanto Griffin wants to give back
- High School Fall Sports in Virginia are in limbo
- Former JMU Head Baseball Coach Brad Babcock passed away
- Derecho hits Philadelphia