ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Tuesday, May 12 is the deadline for voters to request an absentee ballot be mailed to them for the May 19 general and special elections.
Gov. Ralph Northam has been urging Virginians to vote absentee in the upcoming May and June elections due to coronavirus concerns.
Those applying for an absentee ballot are able to choose reason 2-A “My disability or illness” to be approved to receive an absentee ballot.
- Hokies All-Access Minute (May 30, 2020)
- Virginia Tech students build golf course in home
- City Manager for Roanoke City releases update as protests continue
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard