DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — The Danville and Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce along with Snead, Williams & Mayhew, PLLC will host a virtual event tomorrow, April 6, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., via Zoom entitled, “How Your Business Can Benefit from the CARES Act.”
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law on Friday, March 27, to address the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic and provide support for individuals and businesses.
In the webinar, speakers plan to discuss new resources available for small businesses, as well as certain nonprofits and other employers.
Featured presenters include:
- Hunter Byrnes, Byrnes Gould Law
- Steven Gould, Byrnes Gould Law
- Michael Mayhew, Snead, Williams & Mayhew, PLLC
It costs $15 to register. For members, there is no charge.
- Tractor trailer wreck shuts down north lanes on Interstate 81 in Botetourt County
- Mark Dixon named Pulaski County head football coach
- Beth Denton named the Salem Spartans new head volleyball coach
- Former Hokie P.J. Horne transfers to the University of Georgia
- Lord Botetourt’s Miette Veldman named the Class 3 Female Athlete of the Year