RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – After dropping and remaining near level for few days, COVID-19 hospitalizations in North Carolina jumped to an all-time high on Tuesday.
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services said 1,244 people are hospitalized across the state in relation to the virus.
There are at least 116,087 lab-confirmed cases after NCDHHS added 1,749 new cases on Tuesday.
A total of 1,658,973 tests have been completed.
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- DOJ releases update in investigation of ‘discarded’ Pennsylvania ballots
- U.S. Attorney issues letter regarding mail-in ballots investigation
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Homeless clean Roanoke camp amid complaints