DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Danville City Council has adopted resolution pertaining to social distancing inside of local businesses.
Gary Miller, City Councilman said the resolution came from various local health professionals who researched practices of stores across the country who are remaining open during the pandemic.
We see some stores in Danville that are doing part of these things, but we see stores that are abusing them badly.”Gary Miller, Danville City Councilman
The resolution urges all businesses that are legally authorized to continue conducting business during the pandemic to adhere to the following procedures as lined out by City Council.
- WV Senator Manchin says senate should not vote on Supreme Court nominee before the election
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- What a conservative Supreme Court means for abortion rights in Virginia
- After Prom Grand Finale is asking for your vote to help save lives